Locate an example of professional communication from a reputable online source. Choose a paragraph that has at least three sentences. Evaluate the effectiveness of this paragraph at three levels, starting with the paragraph structure. Is the paragraph unified and cohesive? Does it have a clear topic sentence and sufficient support to clarify and expand on that topic? Second, evaluate each sentence. Are the sentences easy to read and easy to understand? Did the writer vary the types and lengths of sentences used to produce a smooth flow and rhythm? Is the most important idea presented prominently in each sentence? Third, evaluate at least six word choices. Did the writer use these words correctly and effectively? Using whatever medium your instructor requests, write a brief analysis of the piece (no more than one page), citing specific elements from the piece and support from the chapter.
- Considering the variables and design that you described in the first discussion question in this module, what information would a multiple regression analysis provide you?
- . Discuss how the lead that these workers were exposed to may have been absorbed and distributed in the body.
- In a 2-3 page paper, evaluate and summarize the following information that AMIA provides on its Web site: Authority (such as president, author[s], staff)
- A Lifetime of Nourishment
- Financial management of ambulatory surgery