Agents of socialization include parents, siblings, extended family, community, culture, economic environment, religion, child care, school, teachers, peers, formal organizations, sports, mass media, and technology. In an ideal world, these agents would complement one another in order to best influence a child’s development. Choose three of the above agents and discuss how these agents can have both a positive and negative influence on a child’s development. Include examples from your own experience and share ways that you believe the agents of socialization could be improved. Guided Response: Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length
- Considering the variables and design that you described in the first discussion question in this module, what information would a multiple regression analysis provide you?
- . Discuss how the lead that these workers were exposed to may have been absorbed and distributed in the body.
- In a 2-3 page paper, evaluate and summarize the following information that AMIA provides on its Web site: Authority (such as president, author[s], staff)
- A Lifetime of Nourishment
- Financial management of ambulatory surgery